Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW85” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of yourself or someone you know in the military.
- Cold As Ice – Munzee just released the new Ice Munzee, so to celebrate take a photo of what’s in your freezer or ice box.
- Give Thanks – Creatively represent a second thing you’re thankful for. You must also include what you were thankful for last week.
- Great Outdoors Needs – What is something you can’t go camping without?
- Hard of Hearing – Creatively represent having a hard time hearing something.
- Hole In One! – Creatively represent the gold term “Hole In One.”
- Honeymooners – Creatively represent where you spent or want to spend your honeymoon. Have fun with it!
- Kitschy Kitchenware – Take a photo of a unique kitchen utensil.
- No Vacancy – Take a photo of a hotel or motel’s “Vacancy” sign.
- On The Road Again – Take a picture at a recreation vehicle (RV) dealership.
- Optical Illusion – Take a picture of something that appears to be levitating.
- Spelling Sculpture – S – Create the letter “S” using only items that begin with the letter “S”. Must be legible.
- Thanks For Visiting! – Take a photo at a Visitor’s Center or store that sells memorabilia from your city, state, region, etc.
- Too Hot to Handle – Take a picture of the spiciest food you can think of.
- Veterans Day – Friday is Veterans Day in The States, so to celebrate creatively represent supporting the troops.