Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW84” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a past picture of you at a sporting event.
- Dia De Los Muertos – Creatively decorate your own sugar skull to celebrate the Day Of The Dead (Nov 1).
- Eyes for Fries – Take a photo of your favorite fried food.
- False Flavor – Take a photo of something shaped like food that you can’t eat. For example: – soap shaped like a fruit.
- Figure of Speech – Creatively represent the saying “weight of the world on my shoulders”.
- Give Thanks – Creatively represent something you’re thankful for. Handwritten messages alone won’t be accepted, show your work!
- Premature Decorator – Take a picture of a home or business that already has Christmas decorations up.
- Presidential Poster – Hit the campaign trail and make a unique sign promoting you or a family/friend’s presidential candidacy. NOTE: Although America is currently in a heated election cycle, we request that you do not promote any actual politicians, and keep this fun.
- Professional Production – Take a picture of a business that promotes “Professional” work.
- Spelling Sculpture – R – Create the letter “R” using items that begin with the letter “R”. Must be legible.
- Steering Stereo – Take a photo of a unique car stereo system.
- Tepid Typist – Take a photo of a vintage typewriter. Can’t find one? Get creative- but don’t include a computer or phone in the photo.
- Time Flies for Home Runs – The Cubs just won the World Series for the first time since 1908, take a picture of something from 1908.
- Trick o’ Treated – Show us what’s left of your Halloween candy haul.
- Would You Rather? – be made of sugar and spice or snakes and tails? Be creative!