Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW81” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a photo of your favorite scary movie.
- Be Bald and Be Free – Take a picture with someone lacking a little hair on top.
- Bygone Treasures – Take a picture at an antique shop.
- Dual Purpose – Take a photo of something that transforms into something else for multiple uses. For example: A futon.
- Maze Daze – Creatively represent getting lost in a corn maze.
- Pit Stop – Take a photo at a rest stop or scenic area.
- Pumpkin Creator – Instead of carving into a pumpkin, creatively represent a pumpkin. Hand drawn images will not be accepted.
- S’More Please! – Show us your idea of a tasty s’more! Not sure what s’mores are? Look it up!
- Save the Bees! – Bees have officially been put on the endangered animal list, take a photo doing something to help the bees. Example; plant bee-friendly flowers, buy local honey, show us your ideas!
- Spelling Sculpture – O – Create the letter “O” using items that begin with the letter “O”. Must be legible
- Straw for Brains – Creatively represent a Scarecrow in real life.
- Telekinesis – Can you bend a spoon with the power of your mind?!? Take a photo to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.
- The Music (Wo)Man – Creatively represent a well known musical. Be sure to include the name of the play somewhere in the photo.
- Treat Yourself – Take a picture enjoying your favorite dessert.
- Would You Rather? – Have your shirts always be two sizes too big or have them always be one size too small?