Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of you using a type of technology that isn’t used as often anymore. VCR, film camera, a corded phone are some ideas and inspirations.
- Bonfire Bonanza – Take a photo of an outdoor fire pit.
- Evolution – Name an evolutionary trait you’d like to have. Gills to breathe underwater or wings to fly like a bird? Be creative and have your answer written in the photo.
- Flamboyant Furniture – Take a photo at your local furniture store of a piece of furniture that is a bright or bold fabric or pattern.
- Fooooooooooore! – Take a photo at a golf course.
- Hey Mr. DJ – Creatively represent being a music disc jockey.
- Horticulturist Home – Take a photo at a greenhouse.
- I Spy – Y – Find the letter “Y” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Pitch a Tent – Take a picture of a camping tent. Tent must be set up, not in a box.
- Rain Rain Go Away – Creatively represent your favorite thing to do on a rainy day.
- Scavenger Hunt Day – Tuesday was National Scavenger Hunt day so spread the word about your favorite photo scavenger hunt app! Post an Eventzee flyer in a public area. You can print off the Eventzee flyer on the blog.
- School’s Out For Summer – Take a photo at a school or university to celebrate the beginning of summer break!
- Tastes Like Chicken – Take a photo of a restaurant menu that serves chicken.
- Tie it with a Bow – Find something tied with a bow.
- Would You Rather – Wear a snowsuit in the desert or a swimsuit in a snow storm?
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF OF THE EVENTZEE SIGN