Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of you and your best friend.
- Camp Cap-A-Lot – Take a photo of an official campground. Include some sort of signage to prove you are there.
- Fire Safety – Take a photo of a fire alarm in a public location.
- Heavenly H2O – Take a photo of a water tower.
- I Spy- D – Find the letter “D” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Is This Your Card? – Creatively represent a specific playing card. Be sure to include the card you’re representing in the photo.
- Knock, Knock – Take a photo of a unique door knob.
- Lions, Tigers and Bears- OH MY! – Take a photo an object that represents one of the animals listed.
- Menora Magic – Chanukah started this week, so creatively represent the winter holiday!
- Oh Christmas Tree – Christmas time is nearly here, so take a photo of some place selling Christmas trees. No sellers near you? Get creative.
- Self-Portrait – Whether it’s paint, pencil, macaroni or clay choose your medium and create a portrait of yourself.
- Slick Skater – Take a photo at either an ice skating rink or rollerskating rink.
- Smell The Roses – Creatively represent the phrase “See The World Through Rose Colored Lenses.”
- Super Zero – If you had a super power what would it be? Creatively represent that power and include what your superhero name would be somewhere in the photo.
- Three-Wheeler – Take a photo of a tricycle.