NOTE: This hunt has been moved to Friday at 3 PM CST and will run until Monday at 3 PM CST so our staff can spend Thanksgiving with their families.
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Monday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
NOTE: For 26 weeks we have done the “Alphabet Soup” clue where players must take a photo of something that starts with that week’s letter. Since we have run out of letters we have changed this clue into “I Spy” where you have to find letters formed in real life architecture. Also known as Alphabet Photography, this will force players to look at the world in different ways to find various letters. Be sure these photos are good quality so we can clearly see the letters!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #SmallBusinessSaturday – Take a photo supporting a local business. This should go without saying, but no chains will be accepted.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic wearing formal attire.
- Alliteration Nation – Take a photo of three distinct items that all start with the same letter.
- Decathlon – Creatively represent participating in one leg of a decathlon. Be sure to include the name of the event you are showing.
- Donation Station – Take a photo of a canned food drive or holiday donation center.
- Give Thanks! – We’re so thankful of everyone that plays Eventzee each week! Take a photo of what you’re thankful for!
- Hand Turkey – Make a drawing of a turkey by tracing your hand- be sure to get creative!
- I Spy- B – Find the letter “B” formed in architecture, nature, etc. For an example check out the Eventzee blog.
- Live Action Literary – Creatively represent a well known book. Be sure to include the name of the book somewhere in the photo.
- Meat Cute – Take a photo at a local meat market.
- Mythological Creatures – Creatively represent a legendary animal or creature. Be sure to include the name of the creature. For example: Unicorns, Griffins, Yetis, etc.
- Sizzling Scarves – Take a photo of a unique scarf.
- Ski-sons Greetings! – Creatively represent skiing or snowboarding.
- Warm Up – Take a photo of a fireplace.
- Wishbone – Break the wishbone with a friend or family member- whoever has the bigger piece gets a wish. Don’t have a turkey bone? Get creative!