Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
NOTE: For 26 weeks we have done the “Alphabet Soup” clue where players must take a photo of something that starts with that week’s letter. Since we have run out of letters we have changed this clue into “I Spy” where you have to find letters formed in real life architecture. Also known as Alphabet Photography, this will force players to look at the world in different ways to find various letters. Be sure these photos are good quality so we can clearly see the letters!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- “Come on down!” – Creatively represent a game show competition.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of your favorite past Eventzee submission. Include the name of the clue somewhere in the submission.
- Act Your Age – Creatively represent how old you FEEL- even if that’s not your real age. Be sure to include the age in the photo.
- Frequent Flyers – Take a photo of a flyer or poster advertising an evening activity. Time of the event must be visible in the submission and the flyer must be in public.
- I Spy- A – Find the letter “A” formed in architecture, nature, etc. For an example check out the Eventzee blog.
- Leave The Leafs – It’s Fall and the leaves are falling- better rake them up! If the leaves in your area aren’t falling yet improvise.
- Old Yeller – Take a photo of a stoplight turning yellow. Please be careful though and do not drive and take a photo at the same time.
- Phone It In – Take a photo of a phone booth or payphone. Do they even have those anymore?
- Quick Cuts – Take a photo of a barbershop or hair salon.
- Quite The Collection – Take a photo of something you collect. Movies, Trading Cards, Action Figures, etc.
- Rob’s Burgers – Take a photo of a restaurant famous for their hamburgers.
- Suit Up – Take a photo of a men’s tuxedo or suit store.
- Taste The Rainbow – Gather an item for each color of the rainbow and take a photo of them all.
- Travel Bug – Creatively represent packing for a big trip. Be sure to include where you’re going so we know what to bring.
- Tube TV – Go retro and take a photo of a non-flat screen TV.