Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- Rhyme Time -Find two distinct objects that have names that rhyme. Must include both names written somewhere in the photo. EX. Book & Hook, Tall & Hall, etc.
- Pumpkin Spice -Find a food flavored with Pumpkin spice. Must be apparent from the photo that it is pumpkin spiced.
- 7-7-7! -Creatively represent winning big on a slot machine!
- Tall Tales -Creatively represent a well known Tall Tale. Be sure to include the name of the story in your photo.
- Pizza Pie -Take a photo at a local pizza shop.
- Public Transit -Take a photo of a bus, subway, trolley, etc.
- Literary Limitation -This week is Banned Books Week in America. Take a photo of a notable book that was banned at any point in history. Then maybe read it!
- #ThrowBackThursday -Share a past pic of you at a sporting event.
- Decoration Station -Take a photo of a store that has Halloween decorations for sale.
- Alphabet Soup- T -Find something that starts with the letter T.
- Brain Freeze -Creatively represent that bitter sweet moment you drink something too cold. Frozen brains are encouraged, but not required.
- FOR SALE -Find a house or building that is for sale.
- Harrowing Hydrant -Take a photo of a fire hydrant.
- Are you my Mummy? -Dress your mother, wife, girlfriend, etc as a mummy. You might want to load up on toilet paper.
- The Funnies -Recreate a comic strip panel image. Must include the original comic strip in the photo.