Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW198” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic of your first car.
- Bakers Dozen – Take a photo at a bakery of some sort snacking on your favorite baked good.
- Bathtime Buddy – Take a picture of a rubber duck.
- Bee in Your Bonnet – Upload a selfie in a silly hat.
- Blind as a Bat – Creatively represent getting your vision checked.
- Captures Challenge – Week 30 – Strut the catwalk and model for us in your favorite outfit.
- Count, Pour, Lick, Stick – Take a picture at a business that offers a pharmacy.
- Day In The Life Of – From fixing pipes to rescuing damsels in distress, creatively represent walking (or jumping) a mile in, the famous Nintendo character, Mario’s shoes.
- Feed Me, Seymour – Creatively represent being eaten by a large flower.
- It’s Electric – Create a little static electricity.
- Modern Myths – Creatively represent a well known Greek god. Be sure to include the name of the numen somewhere in the photo.
- Money M(Eater) – Take a picture of a place that makes you pay to park your vehicle.
- Stuck on You – Take a picture of a your favorite sticker.
- Wall Art – Find a large mural on a wall.
- Would You Rather… – Have a new car or a new house? Creatively represent your choice.