Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW190” after you login.
- Captures Challenge – Week 23 – People used to trace silhouette’s for portraits. Take a picture of the silhouette of something.
- Chutes and Ladders – Take a photo on either a slide or a ladder.
- Claustrophobic – Take a picture of a crowded space.
- Damsel in Distress – Creatively represent your favorite well known princess. Be sure to include the name of the princess in the photo.
- Expecto Patrom – Creatively represent how you would use your wizarding powers to make your every day life easier.
- Go Go Juice – Take a picture of a caffeinated beverage. Be sure to include what the beverage is in the photo.
- Like A Glove – Take a photo wearing a unique pair of gloves. Get creative!
- Mouseketeer – Take a picture of something that resembles Mickey Mouse’s iconic ears
- Opposites Attract – Take a picture of something smooth next to something with a rough texture.
- Pick a Peck of Pickles – Take a picture of a food that is pickled.
- Picturesque Portrait – Recreate a famous work of art. Be sure to include the name of the art in the photo.
- Recognizable Retro – Take a photo of an old school logo.
- Time Running Out – Find something (food, credit card, license, etc.) that has an expired expiration date.
- Trophy Hunter – Creatively represent hunting some sort of mythical creature.
- Would You Rather… – Get shot out of a cannon or jump out of a plane? Creatively represent your answer.