Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW175” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of celebrity who’s birthday is in August.
- Benny’s BBQ – Take a photo of a restaurant that’s named after a person’s name.
- Captures Challenge – 8 – Chewing your nails and sitting too close to the television are little daily bad habits. Take a picture of your bad habits.
- Coatcheck – Go to a business and take a photo of their lost and found.
- Dastardly Dan – Take a photo creatively representing an old school movie/cartoon villain.
- I Call Top Bunk! – Take a picture of a pair of bunk beds.
- Jokes On You – Creatively represent a Joker in a deck of cards.
- Magnificent Magnification – Take a photo of a small item underneath a magnifying glass.
- Paint By Numbers – Show us your artistic side and color a page in a coloring book!
- Ruthless Ransom – Create a (pretend) ransom note out of magazine clippings. What will you ask for?
- Seed Spitter – Take a picture of a fruit with seeds.
- Swatch Where You’re Going – Take a picture of a wall or display of paint swatches.
- Tic Tac? – Take a picture of something that keeps your breath minty fresh.
- Would You Rather… – Have super sensitive taste or super sensitive hearing? Creatively represent your choice.
- iTab – Creatively represent writing on ancient stone tablets with a chisel and hammer. What would you say?