Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW164” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – May 18th is National Endangered Species Day here in the states, so for #TBT upload a photo of a now extinct animal.
- #WayBackWednesday – Sit in front of a fan and show us your best skydiving impersonation.
- 24 Hours or Less – Take a picture at a business where you can get film developed.
- Back To School – Creatively represent what you would study in college if you went. Have fun with it!
- Elevated Amphibians – Creatively represent playing a game of leap frog.
- Get Rich Quick – Making money takes hard work and countless hours – but sometimes people get lucky. Creatively represent a method for making a lot of money very quickly.
- Hot Tamale – Take a picture of something spicy.
- I Spy – W – Find the letter “W” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Lower Level – Take a in a room that could be considered underground.
- Mobile Marketing – Creatively represent what brands would sponsor you if you were a NASCAR racer. Be sure to have the logos somewhere on your person.
- Neat Freak – Take a picture of a place or items that are perfectly organized.
- Noble Nuptials – Creatively represent the royal wedding between Prince Harry and Megan Markle.
- Prevalent Piercing – Take a picture of a body piercing.
- Resale Ripoffs – Take a picture of an off brand version of a well known product.
- Rover Rescuer – Take a picture outside of an animal shelter.