Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW156” after you login.
- Bark Park – Take a picture at a place or business where a pet would be welcome.
- Beats by Zee – Take a picture jamming out while wearing some headphones.
- Bring It On – Sure cheerleaders are a huge help on the playing field, but wouldn’t it be nice to have that kind of support in every day activities? Creatively represent having a cheerleading squad during non-sporting event related activities.
- Cheap Plumbing – Take a picture fixing a leaky pipe.
- Day In The Life Of… – Hobbits typically lead simple lives, but occasionally a few get caught in an adventure. Creatively represent what your day in the life of a Hobbit would be.
- Eau De Toilette – Take a picture of a unique perfume bottle.
- Final Countdown – Creatively represent a big event you’re counting down to.
- I Spy – O – Find the letter “O” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Men are from Mars – March was named after the Roman god of war, Mars. Creatively represent something well known from all things “Mars” related.
- On The Market – Take a picture of a house with a for sale sign in the yard.
- On This Day In History… – Creatively represent something that happened on this day in history anywhere in the world. Be sure to include the year and a very brief explanation somewhere in the photo.
- Puzzled – Take a picture of a completed crossword. It’s okay if you need to fib some of the answers.
- Sandy Toes – Take a picture digging your toes in the sand. No sand near you? Get creative!
- Spring Cleaning – Take a photo cleaning a commonly ignored part of your home.
- Spring is Sprung – March 20th in the Northern Hemisphere is the Vernal Equinox. Take a picture of something that represents spring time best.