Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW149” after you login.
- #WayBackWednesday – Take a photo wearing something from a vintage decade. Be sure to include the decade you are creatively representing written somewhere in the photo.
- Breakfast for Dinner – Take a picture at a restaurant that offers breakfast items all day.
- Bye Bye Miss American Pie – February 3rd is considered the day the music died. Creatively represent “killing” music.
- Cloudy With a Chance of Hail – Creatively represent predicting the weather.
- Double Bubble – Show us how full of hot air you are and blow the biggest bubble out of some chewing gum.
- February 2nd – Do you think Punxsutawney will predict six more weeks of winter or spring to arrive early? Creatively represent your answer!
- Hung Up On You – Take a picture of a coat rack.
- I Spy – H – Find the letter “H” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny – Even though it’s January, stores are eager for summer sun. Take a picture at a store that has a swimsuit display already out.
- Lone Star State of Mind – Creatively represent any and all things TEXAS. Stereotypes are encouraged.
- Mail Call – Take a photo of a truck that delivers mail.
- Painted Love – Take a photo at a store that sells paint. Photo must show the paint aisle.
- Super Bowl LII – This weekend marks the ultimate showdown of America’s favorite sport. Who will win, the Patriots or the Eagles? Creatively represent your answer. Don’t know anything about football? Even better! Get literal in your interpretations of the two teams’ mascots.
- Surfin’ Serpant – Show your bravery and snap a picture of a snake.
- Tour on Zee-Tourists – Our sister app ZeeTours has just released worldwide Contests. Show them some support and download the app! Take a screenshot of the profile page to show you’ve downloaded the ZeeTours app. Be sure to add in a fun profile picture!