Eventzee’s Third Birthday is upon us! In honor of our first public photo scavenger hunt (waaaay back on January 26, 2015) we’re celebrating all things Eventzee, including some throwback clues, birthday themed photo ops and of course a good helping of blue attire. Have your cake and eat it too in celebration of three years of photo fun!
15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. In celebration of three years all of the clues (both basic and creative) will be worth 30 points each. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW148” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of a well known fictional married couple.
- #WayBackWednesday – Don’t say a peep, but show us your best mime impersonation. This clue is a blast from the past – way back to Weekend Warriors 23!
- 3 To Get Ready – Take a picture of the number 3 somewhere in the real world.
- Birthday Blues – Take a selfie wearing your best blue outfit you’d wear to an Eventzee birthday party!
- Black and White – Find a black automobile parked next to a white automobile
- Day In The Life Of… – Putting out fires and saving cats from trees, creatively represent what a day in the life of a Firefighter would be.
- I Spy – G – Find the letter “G” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Kriss Kross – Take a picture wearing an article of clothing backwards.
- Layered in Leather – The traditional gift on the 3rd anniversary is something made with leather, so find something spectacular!
- Logo Logistics – Recreate the Eventzee logo using random household items. Be creative, so no paint, drawings, printouts etc.
- One Clue to Rule Them All – Share your favorite Eventzee clue to date.
- Opposites Attract – Take a picture of two things that are polar opposites of each other.
- Paper Praises – Make Eventzee a birthday card!
- Party Place – Take a photo at a location or business that you might celebrate a birthday at. Make sure the name/type of business is written somewhere in the photo.
- Sprinkles On Top – Find something birthday cake flavored.
- Surprise! – Creatively represent hiding for a surprise party