Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW145” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a picture of your favorite movie from 2008.
- Airhead – Take a picture of a bobble head.
- All You Can Eat – Take a picture at a restaurant that offers an all you can eat buffet.
- Diamond Design – Take a picture of something with an argyle pattern on it.
- Do You Even Lift? – Take a picture outside of a fitness center.
- Hey Mr. DJ – Creatively represent being a music disc jockey.
- I Spy – D Find the letter “D” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Living in the Lumber – Creatively represent living in a treehouse.
- Ludicrous Laws – Creatively represent a weird, but real, law from your home town, city, state, region, etc. Write down the law somewhere in the photo.
- Millenium Babies – People born in the year 2000 will become adults this year. Doesn’t that make you feel old? Creatively represent something from the year 2000 in all it’s retro glory.
- Nothing in Life is Free – Find a sign in public with the word “FREE” in it.
- The Musical Fruit – Take a picture of a bean based dish.
- Tubular – Take a picture of a unique drinking straw.
- Va-Va-Voom – Pull out the hairspray and make your hair the biggest you can get.
- Would You Rather… – be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages? Creatively represent your answer.