Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW126” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of a you with your sibling (or someone who feels like a sibling).
- A Few Of My Favorite Things – Take a picture of something you like to collect.
- Alphabet Soup K – Find something that starts with the letter K.
- Cable Cutter -Take a photo of some sort of satellite dish.
- Class of 2017 – Take a photo at a University or college. Trade and technical schools count as well.
- Clown Car – Creatively represent fitting as many people as you can into a tiny car.
- Fireman Frank – Take a photo at your local fire station.
- Honey, I Shrunk The Kids – Creatively represent what you would do with a shrink ray
- Hurricane Eventzee – Creatively represent getting caught in a whirlwind of weather! Keep safe!
- It’s a Lemon – Take a picture of a product that never works like it’s advertised.
- Retinal Camera – Creatively represent getting your vision tested.
- Super Shoveler – Take a photo creatively representing the term “Dig a hole to China.
- Towering Threshold – Take a photo of a unique door at a home or building.
- Water Under the Bridge – Take a picture crossing a bridge
- Who’s Awesome? – Share some motivational advice with us!