Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW118” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of an outdoor cookout.
- Alphabet Soup – Find something that starts with the letter D.
- America, The Beautiful. – Represent the United States in a fun, creative way.
- Attila The Pun – Creatively represent a pun and include the actual pun written down somewhere in the photo.
- Bomb Pop – Take a picture of food that’s red, white, and blue.
- Confectioner Concoction – Create your own new type of ice cream, what flavors is it?
- Firework Show – Take a picture at a place you might watch a firework display.
- Lawn Art – Whether it’s Gnomes, birdfeeders or fountains, find art in a yard.
- Meteor Showered – Creatively represent what you might see while looking through a telescope.
- Nation’s Pride – Wear something that represents your home country- even if it’s not America.
- Reels of Fun – Take a picture of a film camera.
- Secret Handshake – Show us your secret handshake that only your closest friends know.
- Social Media Socially – Friday is World Social Media Day so share something about Eventzee on social media and upload a screenshot of status for an easy 40 points!
- Stars and Stripes – Find two or more items- one with stars and one with stripes. Flags do not count
- Waffler Man – Take a picture at a restaurant that serves breakfast exclusively.