Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW113” after you login.
- ABC – Create an outfit out of anything that isn’t clothes. Example: A dress made out of a garbage bag
- Big Float -Take a picture of a large pool floatie.
- Fooooooore!! -Take a picture at a golf course.
- Geo-Woodstock – Creatively represent jamming to tunes at Woodstock.
- Grill Marks on Our Hearts -Take a picture of someone grilling this weekend.
- Hole-y Moley -Take a picture of something that has a hole worn into it. Example: Socks, jeans, bucket..
- Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? -Take a picture of a food you cook on an outdoor grill.
- Hot Lava – The floor is lava, don’t touch it!
- I Believe You Have My Stapler? -Take a picture at an office supply store.
- National Scavenger Hunt Day – May 24th was National Scavenger Hunt Day here in the states, in honor of the holiday we want you to send us a clue we could use for the Weekend Warriors.
- Opposites Attract -Find two items that are opposites but go well together.
- SPF 100 -Excessively avoid getting a sunburn by putting on a little too much sun tan lotion.
- Suns Out, Guns Out -Take a picture in a tank top and some denim shorts.
- Tan Lines -Snap a picture of a tanning salon.
- Tiki Tiki – Get creative and craft a tiki mask