Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW112” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of yourself or a relative’s graduation picture.
- Amateur NASCAR – Get crafty and create your own racecar. Pictures of toy cars won’t be accepted, we’re looking for a little creativity.
- Classical Creatures – Munzee released the latest Mythological Munzee this week- The Hydra! Creatively represent this multiheaded beast.
- Count It Out – Take a photo of ten distinct objects that are slightly different.
- Faux Pas – What’s something that might seem tactless or embarrassing in a social situation.
- Garçon! – Take a picture at a restaurant that has waitstaff.
- Indoor Garden – Take a picture of an indoor houseplant.
- Inner Tarzan – Creatively represent swinging through the trees in the jungle.
- It’s All About Perspective – Take a picture where you seem small compared to something that is usually tiny.
- Mannequin Challenge – Take a picture with a mannequin at a department store.
- Old Habits Die Hard – What’s a bad habit of yours that is hard to quit?
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Using cans or plastic bottles craft something creative! If its not obvious, write down what your creation is somewhere in the photo.
- Safety Measures – Take a photo of something that keeps your home safe in case of emergencies. For example: a smoke detector, fire extinguisher, etc.
- See Sea World – Take a picture at an aquarium. If you don’t have one near you, we’ll accept creative interpretations.
- So You’d Like To Be A Millionaire? – What’s something extravagant you’d buy if you were a millionaire.