Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW111” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of you with your mother.
- Cheat Meal – Break that diet (fictional or not) for a day and show us what your enjoying to eat!
- Count It Out – Take a photo of nine distinct objects that are slightly different.
- Earth, Wind, Fire, Water – Take a photo creatively representing each of the four elements.
- Improvised Archery – Create a bow and arrow out of random items.
- Keep It Secret, Keep It Safe.. – Show us your favorite hiding spot. Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone…
- Ludicrous Limerick – Show us your witty side and write a Limerick Poem.
- Paper or Plastic? – Take a photo of a grocery store checkout line.
- Rolodex – Take a photo of an old school business card holder.
- Shivers – Take a picture of a texture that you don’t like to touch. Example: Sandpaper, something slimy.
- Thank You, Mom! – This Sunday is Mother’s Day here in the states, so creatively represent why you’re thankful for your mom.
- Thankful for Teachers – In May we celebrate a week of Teacher Appreciation. Show all the ways you can let the teachers in your life your appreciation for their hard work.
- Training Wheels – Take a photo riding a bike, trike or even a unicycle!
- Unfound Underground – Take a picture of something that is typically underground.
- Vase-ic Instinct – Take a photo of a unique flower vase.