Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW108” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of your or your child’s very first day of school.
- 1, 2, 3 Strikes You’re Out! – Take a picture at a baseball field.
- Count It Out – Take a photo of six distinct objects that are slightly different.
- Dial 0 for the Operator – Creatively represent working as a phone operator.
- DNA Mutation – Just like an X-Men, what would you change in your DNA to mutate? Something small like eye color or more grand like metal claws?
- East Meets West – Creatively represent the “East” meeting the “West”.
- Glorify Gaia – The 22nd is Earth Day here in the U.S., take a picture doing something to make your carbon footprint a little smaller. Example: Recycling, planting a tree.
- High 15! – Have someone take your picture giving a high five to two people.
- Identical Imposter – Take a picture side by side with your twin.
- Pastel Pie in the Sky – “Unicorn” food is all the trend right now, take a picture of some kind of unicorn treat.
- Pig in a Blanket – Creatively represent a “pig in a blanket”.
- Pleasant Place for a Picnic – Lay out a blanket and make a lunch for a picnic in the park.
- Sea of Green – Take a picture of a forest or park. Make sure there’s no buildings in the picture.
- Toy Machine – Take a picture of a claw machine or bubblegum dispenser.
- Treble-Maker – Take a picture at a store that exclusively sells music.