Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW107” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic from Spring time.
- BFF – Make a unique set of best friend charms and take a photo sharing it with a buddy!
- Canadian Tuxedo – Put those old jeans to good use and craft something out of old denim.
- Cardboard Creations – Create something out of cardboard. It can be anything, but it must be creative and altered in some way.
- Clockstopper – Take a photo of a clock tower or other large clock visible in public. Must visibly be in public.
- Clubbin’ – Take a photo at a private club or organization’s headquarters.
- Count It Out – Take a photo of five distinct objects that are slightly different.
- Egg-cellent – Get down and dirty and color some eggs for Easter!
- Eraserhead – Take a photo of a unique rubber eraser.
Ft. Pillow – Build a fort or tent out of couch cushions and sheets,
- Mad Hatters – Take a photo at a store that only sells hats.
- Pajama Pant Suit – Sunday is Wear Your PJs To Work Day and although we spend most Sundays in our PJs we want to see your craziest pair of Pajamas.
- Stereo City – Take a photo at a store that sells high end electronics. Try to shop local!
- Stretch Armstrong – Show us how far you can reach just by stretching. Be sure to include a tape measure so we can see how long your reach is!
- Toasty – Take a photo eating your favorite “hot” or grilled sandwich.