Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW104” after you login.
- Adolescent Arbor -Take a picture of a young tree. Hand drawn images and computer printed images will not be accepted.
- All Tied Up -Show us your inner scout and tie a unique knot. Include the name of the knot somewhere in the photo.
- Beastly – Are you a Beauty or a Beast? Creatively represent the tale as old as time.
- Beautiful Blossom -Take a picture of a flower in full bloom.
- Bracket Buster – Creatively represent March Madness college basketball.
- Count It Out -Take a photo of two distinct objects that are slightly different. Example: A red and green apple, or a penny and a nickel.
- Fuel Food -Take a photo of of your favorite food or beverage that gives you energy.
- Multitasking – Creatively represent doing to jobs at once.
- Order! ORDER! -Take a photo at a courthouse.
- Patio, Please -Take a picture at a restaurant that has outdoor seating.
- Project RED -Take a picture of an item, that is not food, that’s red.
- Seat Seeking -Take a photo of a unique armchair.
- Shipwrecked -Take a photo of the one item you would want while stranded on an island.
- There and Back Again – Creatively represent a Hobbit.
- Would You Rather? – Go skiing or spend the day on the beach? Creatively represent your choice!