Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW101” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a picture from a time at school that isn’t a formal picture.
- Bare Bones – Take a picture of something that’s deconstructed.
- Bird House – Find a bird house and take a picture. Must be outside and must be either man-made or nature made.
- DIY Topiary – Create your own topiary! Hand drawn images and computer printed images won’t be accepted, be creative!
- Grammar Hammer – Show us an example of poor grammar. Screenshots and uploaded images will be allowed for this clue.
- Jimmy, Jack, John, and Sue – Creatively represent having multiple personalities.
- Misplaced Pockets – Take a picture of a pocket that’s sewn in an unusual place (like on your shirt or on the bottom part of your pants).
- No Smoking – Take a photo of a “No Smoking” sign somewhere in public.
- One Fish, Two Fish – Creatively represent your favorite Dr. Seuss book.
- Pork or Peanuts – Creatively represent one or the other (or both!)
- Show Us Your Spots – Take a picture at a pet groomers.
- TRAPPIST-1 – Last week Astronomers announced the discovery of a new system of planets. Creatively represent what life might be like on a different planet.
- Undercover – To celebrate the release of ZeeOps from our parent company Munzee, creatively represent a crazy spy gadget.
- Unplug – Tomorrow is National Unplug Day so take a photo of something we currently use as an electronic with its more traditional counterpart. For example: an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar, or a heater and a fire pit.
- Use The Force – Take a picture of sliding doors.