A special Halloween themed Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visitwww.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of you in trick or treating in costume.
- Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here – Find a sign that says “NO TRESPASSING.”
- All Hallow’s Eve – Take a photo of a sign, poster or something in public that says “Halloween.” Must be outside of your home.
- Alphabet Soup- X – Find something that starts with the letter X.
- Freaky Flat Face – Print out the Flat Bob mask, color it and pose for a pic. You can find the mask PDF on the Eventzee blog.
- Ghost Stories – Shine a light under your face and prepare to tell a spooky ghost story.
- Howl At The Moon – Take a photo howling at the moon. Silver bullets need to not be present.
- Le Chat Noir – Thursday is #NationalCatDay so take a photo of a furry feline. Bragging rights if it’s a superstitious black cat.
- Monster Mash – Creatively represent one or all of the classic movie monsters: Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Frankenstein’s Monster, etc.
- RIP – Make a tombstone for yourself. Be sure to include a few nice words about yourself.
- Ritualistic Residents – Take a photo of a home that is decorated for Halloween.
- Treat – Show us your favorite candy. It’s alright, you deserve it.
- Trick – Creatively represent a trick or prank.
- Wack-O-Lantern – Carve a jack-o-lantern out of a fruit or vegetable that is NOT a pumpkin.
- World Wide Web – Find some spooky spider web. Real or fake will suffice.