“Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler” Photo Hunt: Clues 11-20
Here are the next 10 clues for our french-themed “Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler” public photo hunt. Just RSVP to the event, and start your hunt. Remember, anyone can join and clues will be released every day through Thursday, February 19. The event will be ending at 2 PM CST on Friday, February 20th.
As you complete tasks, be sure to check out the leaderboard to see where you fall. Prizes will be given out weekly, so stay up on your clue list before the week ends.
This week’s prizes for the top 3 players on the leaderboard will depend on how many people join this week’s hunt. The more people who join (and actively play) the better the cash pot prize. Winners will also receive prize packages featuring Eventzee swag.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler:
- Florida Lease – Find a Fleur-de-lis
- King Cake – The real thing, or re-create your own
- Moulin Rouge – Take a picture of the Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS/Laserdisc
- Beret – Bonus points for a red one
- Show Us Your Loot – Beads and dubloons are thrown during the parade
- Mardi Gras – Fill the photo with the colors or Mardi Gras
- All That Jazz – CD/Cassette/Vinyl of some jazz
- Voodoo – String doll or black cat
- The Brees – Photo of a football
- The Big Easy – Write it fancy and include #Eventzee