For one weekend at least! We’re excited to announce that we are hosting a FREE photo scavenger hunt in celebration of National Scavenger Hunt Day and all location-based games! While the Freeze Tag team hangs with players at GeoWoodstock, the rest of the world can join in the fun no matter where you are. Just download the Eventzee app, enter the text join code below, and start submitting photos based on the clues!
To join the hunt just use the code “COEXIST2019” after you login.
15 clues go live Friday at 3 PM CST until the hunt ends on Monday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes you to finish all the clues!
You’ll also be able to earn the CoExist Conspirators badge by having one photo approved! With so many great location-based games available, it’s important we CoExist and support all of our gaming communities!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- Buried Treasure – You’ve struck gold! Creatively represent uncovering buried treasure!
- Cold Hard Cache – This weekend is all about CoExisting! Take a photo of a cache somewhere in the wild!
- Does This Count? – Although we tend to think otherwise, not all QR codes are munzees! They should be, but that’s beside the point… Take a photo of a QR code on some sort of product or packaging!
- Expert Explorer – Creatively showcase what you’d bring in your your adventure pack for a long journey!
- Far As The Eye Can See – It’ll do you no good to be short sighted on this adventure. Take a photo of a telescope!
- Gotta Catch ‘Em All! – Share a screenshot of a wild pocket monster using that location-based game’s AR feature!
- Guide The Way – Even those who wander could use a little guidance from time to time! Take a photo of a real life compass! No screenshots or compass roses will count!
- I Dig It – How are you supposed to dig for buried treasure without a shovel? Take a photo getting down and dirty with a shovel.
- I Hate Mondays – Garfield the cat is a bit lazy, so you need to help get him up and moving! Share a screenshot opening an AR treasure chest in Garfield GO!
- Journaled Journey – Better do some research before your big adventure! Take a photo at a public library!
- Right Under Your Nose – Sometimes you have to pay attention to even the smallest detail! Take a photo of a magnifying glass!
- What’s The Buzz? – Benson may be a world traveller, but Texas is one of his favorite stops! Share a screenshot foraging at a unique location in WallaBee!
- X Marks The Spot – Get creative and design your very own treasure map! Don’t forget to mark where the buried treasure lies!
- YOU ARE HERE! – You’ve got your handy treasure map, but you still need to compare it to an up to date version! Take a photo of a publicly displayed map of some sort. No screenshots!
- ZEEcret Hiding Place – Munzee is a hidden world right beneath your nose! Take a photo of a uniquely hid physical munzee sticker!