The next ten clues for Eventzee’s kickoff event have been released.
Remember, anyone can join any day and another 10 clues will be released each day of the work week. As you complete tasks be sure to check out the leaderboard to see where you fall. Prizes will be given out weekly, so stay up on your clue list before the week ends.
This week we’re awarding cash prizes for the top 3 players on the leaderboard.
- 1st Place will receive $100 USD
- 2nd Place will receive $50 USD
- 3rd Place will receive $25 USD
The winners will also receive an assortment of virtual products from the Munzee online store. To learn more about Munzee, our geo-locational QR code game, check out www.munzee.com.
Week 1: Clues 11-20:
- Historical: Picture of a historical marker or building built before 1900.
- Going Postal: Envelope addressed to Eventzee Headquarters
- Grafitti: Find some local spray paint “art”. *DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN*
- Cassette Tape: Do you still listen to cassettes? Show us your favorite.
- Breakfast Food: On a plate or in a bowl? Show us your breakfast.
- Mind your business: Any business card
- Who is that masked man? Selfie wearing a mask
- Good sport: Balance 3 pieces of sporting equipment on your hand
- Bobble Head: Picture of a bobble head figure
- Twinkle Twinkle: Something star shaped (not hand drawn)