Here are the first 10 clues for our french-themed “Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler” public photo hunt. Just RSVP to the event on February 16, and start your hunt. Remember, anyone can join and clues will be released every day through Thursday, February 19. The event will be ending at 2 PM CST on Friday, February 20th.
As you complete tasks, be sure to check out the leaderboard to see where you fall. Prizes will be given out weekly, so stay up on your clue list before the week ends.
This week’s prizes for the top 3 players on the leaderboard will depend on how many people join this week’s hunt. The more people who join (and actively play) the better the cash pot prize. Winners will also receive prize packages featuring Eventzee swag.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler:
- Napoleon Complex – a short person standing next to a tall person
- Zinedine Zidane – headbutt somebody … gently.
- Chanel N°5 – take a picture of a chanel n°5 bottle
- Christian Louboutin – find some shoes with red soles.
- Madame Marie Tussaud – picture of a wax statue
- André the Giant – pretend to crush something with your hands
- Jacques Cousteau – find something underwater
- Nostradamus – gaze deeply into a crystal ball
- Claude Monet – take a picture of a garden
- Marie Antoinette – picture wearing a crown
We’re also proud to announce last week’s “All You Need is Love” photo hunt winner. After a three way tie, we were forced to host a weekend playoff event. Participants were given 5 clues, with no hints and left to their own creative devices. Monday morning a panel of Eventzee judges discussed all of the submissions and rated each anonymously. Based on the judge’s selections, the three finalists have been ranked as the following:
- LyteHouseLovers- 135 pts
- MARTES- 115 pts
- SUPERTOEJAM- 110