SURPRISE! A year ago today (January 26, 2015) we held our first public photo scavenger hunt! Things have certainly changed a lot since then, but what better way to kickoff our birthday week than to recreate our first hunt!
The clues you’ll see (a whopping 46 clues- What were we thinking?!) are the exact same clues we released a year ago today. Although back then we released new clues each day, this time we’re releasing all of the clues at once and you’ll have all month to submit the photos.
You’ll have through Tuesday February 23rd at 12 PM CST to submit clues for this hunt.
Those who participate (have at least one photo approved) will get a unique retro Eventzee badge featuring the initial logo design we were going to use. Like we said earlier, a lot has changed since we first thought up Eventzee- including the logo. Back then QR code scavenger hunts were going to be the main focus of Eventzee, thus the QR based calendar image.
The top 3 winners will also be awarded gift cards to the new Munzee inc. store where you can buy some sweet Eventzee apparel as well as a everything for Munzee, Runzee and Wallabee. Good luck and prepare for a busy week! Our Weekend Warriors 45 hunt will go on as planned as well!
- Tower of Books: Arrange a stack of books from top to bottom with words in the title to say “I love this photo scavenger hunt”.
- Black and White: Find a black automobile parked next to a white automobile
- Water Bottle Bowling: Setup 10 bottles of water as if they were bowling pins (in correct shape)
- Fly your Flag: 3 or more flags on flagpoles next to each other
- Fish Eyes: Clear picture of more than 10 fish with #eventzee included in the picture
- 2 Bald Men: 2 bald men engaged in conversation
- Up in the sky: It’s a bird or a plane
- Movie: Go to the local theater/cinema and take a pic of an upcoming movie poster
- Good Fortune: Open a fortune cookie and share your good fortune with us. Must show cookie, fortune, and write Eventzee on fortune.
- Millennium Coin: Find a coin from the year 2000
- Historical: Picture of a historical marker or building built before 1900.
- Going Postal: Envelope addressed to Eventzee Headquarters
- Grafitti: Find some local spray paint “art”. *DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN*
- Cassette Tape: Do you still listen to cassettes? Show us your favorite.
- Breakfast Food: On a plate or in a bowl? Show us your breakfast.
- Mind your business: Any business card
- Who is that masked man? Selfie wearing a mask
- Good sport: Balance 3 pieces of sporting equipment on your hand
- Bobble Head: Picture of a bobble head figure
- Twinkle Twinkle: Something star shaped (not hand drawn)
- Stained Glass: Picture of building with stained glass
- Bill: Picture of a person standing on a bench holding a bill
- Light a candle:
- Foodie Magazine Day: Picture of a food magazine cover with #eventzee note on it
- Spread the word: Picture of your screen of you spreading the word on social media about #Eventzee (private group posts not allowed)
- What about Bob? Photo of a man with a beard and a hat on backward
- Superhero Action Figure:
- Bottle of soda:
- Take out menu: Menu from a restaurant with delivery service
- Dear Diary: Today I started playing a new game…
- Macaroni Art: What can you create with macaroni? Include #eventzee somewhere in the picture.
- In the Shadows: Shadow puppets are good friends.
- Sleeping Cat: Bonus points for wearing a hat
- Musical: Play a musical instrument
- Toner: We need a spare toner cartridge.
- Water Balloon Fight: Take a picture of a full water balloon
- Hour: Find an analog clock that shows the time with the long hand pointing at 12
- Country Colors: Represent Your Country! Take a picture of somebody wearing the colors of your country.
- Blue Light Special: Where can you find a blue light that’s turned on?
- Old School Gamer: Take a picture of a video game console that came out BEFORE the year 2000. Include a piece of paper that says #throwbackthursday
- Royal Flush
- Finger ‘stache
- License Plate: with “Z” included (must be on automobile)