Is your team heading back to the office? Eventzee’s team building scavenger hunt app is the perfect tool to engage your employees, help them build bonds with each other, and become more ingrained in your company’s culture.
This may seem like a daunting task, but with the right tools and objectives, holding the perfect event can be a breeze. Our team has worked with brands and companies, both big and small and from a variety of different industries, to craft successful events that run via the Eventzee scavenger hunt app.
To give you a head start on designing your next event, we’ve put a list together of some of our favorite challenge ideas from past events that are sure to get your teams working together in no time!
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
- Start off easy! Have the group members gather together and take a selfie.
- Have players search for people who have similarities to themselves. This can be similarities in their names, outfits, interests, and more!
- Have a player tell a story to the group about something funny that happened to them recently! Submit a video of the story being told.
- Take two team members and have them pretend to switch the roles they perform for the company! They can submit photos of themselves pretending to do the other person’s job. This is perfect to get players more familiar with others who work in different departments!
- Have players get to know each other further by figuring out who’s worked at the company the longest! Snap a group picture of each team player holding up their start date in order of seniority.
- One of these things is not like the other! Give the team a group of photos that have one similarity. See if they can choose from a set of multiple choice answers to guess what the similarity is!
- Where, oh where, are you leading this team? Supply them with sneaky clues about a certain location in the office or campus and see if they can guess it right. Have them take a group selfie when they get there!
- Have the team members snap a picture of them doing a fun yoga pose in front of a nearby landmark!
- Is it nice outside? Have the team members walk around outside and search for a tree that’s taller than the group’s tallest player!
- Best place for a quick workout? Have group members do jumping jacks in a specific location!
- Hide a QR code somewhere and the team a hint. The faster they find it, the more points they get!
- How many dancers are on the team? Have each team member think of a dance move, put them all together, and submit a video of the new routine!
Knowledge is Power
- Is there a mathlete on the team? Have them complete a math equation, you choose the difficulty! Make it extra intense by giving 100 points for the correct answer, but take away 25 points for every wrong answer they submit! Using Eventzee’s exclusive Quiz bonus timer, the fastest person with the correct answer will earn the most points!
- Do your employees know everyone in the company? Show them a photo of someone they may know and have them try to guess the person’s specific role from a few multiple choice answers!
- Does your company supply products with specific features? Give the team a hint and see if they can figure out which product you want them to guess!
- Supply the team with some sidewalk chalk and have them draw the company logo. Hopefully this can be done by memory!
- Do you have company colors, a company mascot, or other branding that your colleagues should know? Have the teams jot it down!
- How well does the team know your company values? This task can be a multiple-choice answer where they have to choose the one that does not belong!
- Which team has the most company SWAG? Have them gather up their SWAG items and take a picture, then you can award bonus points to the group with the most impressive stack!
- Become part of the sales and marketing team! Have the players pick a product or service that your company provides and make a poem or song promoting it! Submit a video of the performance.
For more information on how to get started with your next team building scavenger hunt event, contact Craig Holland at email@example.com.