Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges as well as an extension of the Pioneers of Gold and Photographer lines, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #Foodie – Take a photo of what you’re eating for dinner.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of you making a funny face.
- Can I Have Your Autograph? – Take a picture of something signed by someone famous or important. If you don’t have anything, creativity is encouraged.
- Creepy Crawler – Take a photo of something that has more than 4 legs.
- Daylight Savings – Don’t forget to set your clocks forward on Sunday! Creatively represent Daylight Savings Time!
- EXPIRATION – Find something (food, credit card, license, etc.) that has an expired expiration date.
- I Spy- N – Find the letter “N” formed in architecture, nature, etc
- It’s In The Arches – Take a picture of a building with an archway entrance.
- Nail Art – Artistic nails are all the rage right now, so get creative! Do we mean fingernails or hammer nails? You decide!
- Next Window, Please – Take a picture at a business that has a drive-thru window.
- Soda Box Art Display – Go to a grocery store or convenience store and take a photo of an artistic display created out of stacked soda boxes.
- Some Beach – Take a picture wearing something with Hawaiian print or a tropical theme. Summer will be here before we know it!
- Topsy Turvey Tea Party – Get creative and host your own tea party. Be sure to invite all your friends- real and imaginary.
- Would You Rather… – … have more Time or Money? Creatively show your answer.
- Talk Nerdy To Me – Take a photo that represents the nerdiest part of your personality.