Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW188” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a picture of a book that scared you when you were young.
- Bark Bench – Take a picture sitting on a tree stump.
- Bored Games – Take a photo playing your favorite board game. Must be playing, so you can’t just take a picture of a game at the store.
- Captures Challenge – Week 21 – What rises in the East sets in the West. Take a picture of a sunset.
- Dia De Los Muertos – Creatively decorate your own sugar skull to celebrate the Day Of The Dead (Nov 1).
- Driving Donut – Take a picture of a spare tire on a vehicle.
- Fuzzy Feet – Take a picture in a unique pair of slippers.
- Great Outdoor Needs – What is something you can’t go camping without?
- Knight of the Zee Table – Creatively represent being a knight in Medieval times.
- Lock and Key – Take a photo of a unique key.
- Mr. Freeze – Creatively represent getting cryogenically frozen to come back in the future.
- Premature Decorator – Take a picture of a home or business that already has Christmas decorations up.
- Red Hot Love – Take a picture of someone with red hair.
- Remember, Remember the 5th of November – Monday is Guy Fawkes Day, so creatively represent the historical celebration.
- To Be Or Not To Be? – Creatively represent one of William Shakespeare’s plays. Be sure to include the title of the play in