Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW165” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic of your favorite TV show growing up.
- All Smiles – Take a photo of a smiley face made out of household items. Drawings/paintings will not be accepted.
- Bottle Buddy – Take a photo of a unique bottle cap.
- Cool Down – Take a photo of someplace that sells ice. Ice must be seen somewhere in photo and must be at a store, not at home.
- Family Jewels – Take a photo wearing a crown fit for a king.
- Food Frenzy – Take a photo of a mall food court, cafeteria or some type of location that sells multiple styles of food in the same place.
- Framed – Take a photo with your head in a picture frame of some sort. Be sure to smile!
- Grill Marks on Our Hearts – Take a picture of someone grilling food this weekend.
- Hatter Up – Take a photo of a store display showcasing a variety of hat styles.
- Hidden In Plain Sight – Take a photo of your best hide and seek location. Get creative!
- I Spy – X – Find the letter “X” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Peace, Love and HappZEEness – To celebrate GeoWoodstock this weekend, take a photo creatively representing the 1969 music festival with a similar name.
- Warm Up – Take a photo of a fireplace.
- Would Your Rather… – … sweat cheese or cry ketchup? Creatively represent your choice!
- Wrestlemania – Are you ready to rumble?! Come up with a larger than life pro wrestling persona and take a championship photo. Get creative!