Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW137” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic of yourself, friend, or family member that has served in the military.
- Airhead – Take a picture of a floating balloon.
- Alphabet Soup V – Find something that starts with the letter V.
- Bang on the Drum – Take a photo creatively playing 2 or more instruments at one time.
- Closed Captioning – Creatively represent what life would be like if subtitles appeared every time you did something.
- Forget-Me-Not – Tie a string around your finger, is there something you weren’t supposed to forget?
- Gobble Gobble – Take a picture with the biggest bird you can find.
- Jenga! – Take a picture of a game that requires 2-4 players to play.
- No-Shave November – Find someone with a full beard.
- Pick a Peck of Pickles – Take a picture of a food that is pickled.
- Riveting Remodel – Take a picture at a business that is under construction.
- Role Model – Creatively represent one of your personal idols. Be sure to include the name of your role model in the photo.
- Salt’n’Peppa – Take a picture of a unique salt and pepper shaker.
- Ski-sons Greetings! – Creatively represent skiing or snowboarding.
- Would You Rather… – Live in a giant shoe or in a giant peach? Creatively represent your choice.