Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW151” after you login.
- #WayBackWednesday – Spell out the word “love” with people
- Blow A Kiss – Spread the love and not the germs, blow a kiss to a loved one.
- Bullseye – Take a picture playing a game of darts.
- Chinese New Year – February 16th marks the Chinese New Year. Creatively represent this years animal, the dog.
- Cupid Shuffle – Creatively represent the love obsessed cherub known as Cupid.
- Day In The Life Of… – A preschool teacher’s day is full of small children and lots of primary colors. Creatively represent the hectic and rewarding day of a preschool teacher.
- Go For Gold – Creatively represent playing a winter sport.
- Huge Fan – Take a photo of a unique fan of some sort. For example; ceiling fan, oscillating fan, box fan etc.
- I Spy – J – Find the letter “J” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Match Made in Heaven – Take a picture of a book of matches. Please be safe!
- Maritime Messaging – Creatively represent finding a message in a bottle.
- Meter Maid Metrics – Take a photo of a parking meter. Pop in a quarter if it’s running low on time!
- Secret Admirer – Take a picture writing a note for someone you admire.
- Up-Do – Take a picture at a hair salon.
- Walk This Way – Take a picture of a crosswalk sign. Be sure to wait until it says go!