“Spring Break!” Public Photo Hunt: Clues 12-16
Warm vacations aren’t everyone’s favorite, especially if you didn’t get any cold weather in your neck of the woods. Today’s clues are for those of you who want to get a piece of winter before it goes away.
Remember, this week, all clues will be worth 20 points. If a photo submission doesn’t match it’s clue, it will be rejected and you will have another chance to submit. Bonus points may be applied at a maximum of 5 (i.e. you have the opportunity to receive 1-5 extra points per submission).
This event will run 11AM CST Monday through 2PM CST Friday. 5 clues added everyday. Have fun!
- Skis/Snowboard – How else are you going to get down that mountain?
- Snowman – Do you want to build a snowman? It DOES have to be a snowman! Okay, bye…
- Hot Chocolate – Not too hot, not too cold. Just right. Add some marshmallows for flavor.
- Mountain – Where the snow goes! Duh!
- Sled – Name it “Rosebud” and confuse people for hundreds of years to come.