Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW186” after you login.
- Captures Challenge – Week 19 – From green to brown, the leaves are changing and falling. Take a picture of fallen leaves.
- Cat Crosswalk – Take a photo of a black cat crossing your path. Real and fake cats will be accepted.
- Cup of Joe – Take a picture of a drink you typically enjoy hot.
- Elementary My Dear Watson! – Creatively represent the famous duo Sherlock Holmes & John Watson.
- Football vs. Futbol – Creatively represent playing a game of football/futbol.
- Frozen Feast – Take a photo of your favorite cold treat in the frozen aisle of a grocery store. Must include the freezer in the photo.
- How to Train a Dragon – Creatively represent taming a dragon.
- I Declare A… – Show us your best “thumb war” competition.
- If I Only Had A Brain – Creatively represent being a scarecrow.
- Kindling Kit – Take a photo of a bundle of firewood.
- On Top of Spaghetti – Take a picture enjoying some type of pasta.
- Shower Messages – Write a message in a steamed mirror after a shower.
- Sleep Sack – Take a picture snuggled up in a sleeping bag.
- Tourist Trade – Visit your city’s visitor’s center/bureau. Take a photo learning about your local history.
- Wingardium Leviosa – Creatively represent making something levitate.
In “Eventzee Exposure” we look at testimonials from happy clients who have hosted their own Scavenger Hunts. Our users’ experience is very important to us, so when things go off without a hitch we want to cheer about it. If you’d be interested in sharing your Eventzee experience please reach out to email@example.com.
Host: Troy Titans Football Club
Location: Troy, IL
The Troy Titans football club used Eventzee for their annual fundraising scavenger hunt, turning away from traditional pencil and paper hunts. They directed teams of participants to different areas of town to participate in crazy tasks. Each team was given an inflatable “buddy” they had to include in their photos.
We used Eventzee for our annual Scavenger Hunt. As the coordinator, it saved me so much time in kicking off our event. As far as all of our volunteers, it saved us a ton of time at the end of our event. In the past we have had a roomful of people checking in with their scavenger hunt items – taking time and space. Using an app completely streamlined our process and helped me keep my sanity.
Our participants loved it! They didn’t like how they couldn’t rip apart pages of clues so everyone on the team could work simultaneously, but that was the point! Everyone enjoyed sharing pictures and videos. Many of our participants could have used better lighting on their phones but I think that is something they will have to work on.
Our Scavenger Hunt is a fun event for our club. We don’t make a lot of money from the event. We just want something easy and fun. Eventzee helped us with that. The app streamlined our event, saved us time and labor, and allowed more of our participants to have a good time.
– Cindy Mahnesmith – Director of Fundraising, Troy Titans Football Club
- 12 Little Monkeys – Photo of a team member hanging upside down on monkey bars.
- America’s Got Talent – Take a picture of a teammate doing a headstand in a bar.
- Drink UP – Take a picture of entire team, including inflatable buddy, drinking from one drink (each person, including buddy, has own straw)
- Good Samaritan – Take a picture of a teammate pumping gas for someone while that person holds your inflatable.
- Just being helpful – Take a photo of at least two team members helping fold clothes in a public laundry mat.
Now that you have some ideas about how to start your Eventzee scavenger hunt, go out and make it happen! If you’re interested in hosting an Eventzee event, sponsoring an official Eventzee photo hunt or just curious about what we can do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.