Weekend Warriors: Week 182 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW182” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of your first pet.
- Ahoy Matey! – Take a photo of a boat of some sort. No boats near you? Get creative!
- Alley Oop – Take a picture at a basketball court.
- Anger Management – Find a punching bag (or something similar) and creatively show us how you (healthily) unleash your inner aggression.
- Big Apple – Take a picture of something that makes you think of New York City.
- Captures Challenge – Week 15 – Lions, tigers and bears! Oh my! Center your camera focus on an animal.
- Creative Courtship – Creatively represent date night idea.
- Doggie Department Store – Take a picture at a pet supply store.
- Gives You Wings! – Take a picture of an energy drink.
- Guard Ye Booty – Creatively represent discovering a hidden treasure chest.
- It’s A Pirate’s Life For Zee – Creatively represent life as a pirate.
- Prickly Pear – Take a picture of a cactus or succulent.
- There and Back Again – Creatively represent a Hobbit from J.R.R. Tolkien’s famous fantasy novels.
- Tickle The Ivories – Take a picture of a piano.
- Why Can’t Kids Go To Pirate Movies? – Because they’re rated Arrr! Creatively represent a corny joke. Be sure to include the joke in the photo.