Here are the next 10 clues for our french-themed “Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler” public photo hunt. Just RSVP to the event, and start your hunt. Remember, anyone can join, and the final set of clues will be released this afternoon. The event will be ending at 2 PM CST tomorrow, February 20th.
As you complete tasks, be sure to check out the leaderboard to see where you fall. Prizes will be given out weekly, so stay up on your clue list before the week ends.
This week’s prizes for the top 3 players on the leaderboard will depend on how many people join this week’s hunt. The more people who join (and actively play) the better the cash pot prize. Winners will also receive prize packages featuring Eventzee swag.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler:
- Pastry – French pastries are the best!
- Escargot – You don’t have to eat it, but you have to find one.
- The Count – of Monte Cristo, of course
- Louvre – Find a building with A LOT of glass or in a pyramid shape
- Mona Lisa – Take a picture of yourself in a frame (no smiling)
- Eiffel Tower – Build a tower with at least 10 objects
- American Gothic – Pose with your farming/gardening tools
- You Row – French money, the Euro, le’ duh! Show us your money!
- Lés Miserables – Show your rebellion
- French Cut – Le bean that is green