Eventzee is turning 1 year old and YOU’RE INVITED! A year has come and gone and things have changed so much. We’re hosting an Eventzee themed birthday scavenger hunt in celebration of the milestone and in lieu of our Weekend Warriors hunt.
Just like normal 15 clues go live Thursday at 3 PM CST and the hunt will run until Sunday. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppersline of badges, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Scroll through your gallery and take a photo of the very first Eventzee photo you ever took!
- Birthday Suit – No, not THAT kind of birthday suit. Dress Flat Bob in his best attire- it’s a big day for him! You can find the Flat Bob design on the Eventzee blog.
- Cards Made With Care – Make Eventzee a birthday card!
- Cheers! – Raise a glass of your favorite beverage to a successful first year!
- Have Your Cake, And Eat It To – Last week it was pie, this week it’s cake. We probably need to cut back on the baked goods, but oh well! Take a photo of a birthday cake with blue icing.
- Logo Logistics – Recreate the Eventzee logo using random household items. Be creative, so no paint, drawings, printouts etc.
- Make A Wish! – Blow out a candle and make a wish!
- Midas Touch – Every week our players go for gold, but let’s get a little literal. Take a photo of something gold!
- One For The Money – It’s our 1st birthday so find the number “1” somewhere in public. A sign, license plate, address, whatever. It just has to be in public.
- Origami – The traditional gift on a 1st anniversary is paper, so create something spectacular!
- Party Animals – Take a photo representing one of the Party Animals. Either a flamingo, serpent or giraffe.
- Party Place – Take a photo at a location or business that you might celebrate a birthday at. Make sure the name/type of business is written somewhere in the photo.
- SURPRISE! – If you were to throw a surprise party, where would you hide?
- Snap Shot – Take a photo of a camera that uses film.
- Spread The Word… Some More! – Print out the Eventzee flyer and place it in a local coffee shop, bulletin board, etc. Hey it’s our birthday, what’s wrong with a little publicity? You can find the flyer printout on the Eventzee blog.